and author of the forthcoming book:
The Courage of a Leader: How to Inspire, Engage and Get Extraordinary Results
- The Courage of a Leader: How to Inspire, Engage and Get Extraordinary Results
- The Courage of a Leader: Create a competitive advantage with sustainable, results-producing cross-system collaboration
- The Courage of a Leader: The Power of a Leadership Legacy
The Courage of a Leader
Our world, right now, needs leaders who know how to inspire, engage and get extraordinary results. Leaders who do so, consistently demonstrate courage in four distinct ways. They uncover and share their authentic selves. They say what needs to be said. They ask others to believe and follow them. They are bold and create the extraordinary.
Amy L. Riley, with over two decades of experience developing leaders at all levels, describes these endeavors as the Four Pillars of Courageous Leadership. In this, her second book, she breaks down the pillars and gives easy-to-understand explanations and real examples from powerful leaders. She shares the outlook, frameworks and tools needed to be a courageous leader who inspires and gets extraordinary results.
Want to be notified when the book is available?
I work with clients that want:
- leaders to fully step into their leadership, boldly achieving what’s really important
- amazingly productive teams
- exceptional leaders who embody courageous leadership
Whatever you need and want to accomplish, we’ll create a customized solution together. Customized solutions can incorporate webinars, half-day to 4-day workshops, assessments that measure emotional intelligence, traits and/or preferences, 360-degree feedback processes, self-study components, elearning and one-on-one and group coaching.