The Courage of a Leader®: How to Inspire, Engage, and Get Extraordinary Results
Purchase your copy of Amy Riley’s book today!
The Courage of a Leader®:
How to Inspire, Engage, and Get Extraordinary Results
Our world, right now, needs leaders who know how to inspire, engage and get extraordinary results. Leaders who do so, consistently demonstrate courage in four distinct ways. They uncover and share their authentic selves. They say what needs to be said. They declare their leadership legacy and trust the guidance it provides. They are bold and create the extraordinary.
Amy L. Riley, with over two decades of experience developing leaders at all levels, describes these endeavors as The Courage of a Leader® Four Pillars. In this, her second book, she breaks down the pillars and gives easy-to-understand explanations and real examples from powerful leaders. She shares the outlook, frameworks and tools needed to be a courageous leader who inspires and gets extraordinary results.
Available in Kindle, paperback and hard cover versions!
Quotes, insights and stories from the following expert executives possessing The Courage of a Leader® are included in the book:
- Linda Torakis, McKechnie Vehicle Components
- Aneesa Muthana, Pioneer Service Inc.
- Nancy Rizzuto, Capital Strategies
- Kate Winston, Envisionit
- Jenny Elissen, Giantleapers.com
- Traci Sanders Campbell, BIBO
- Guillermo Rodriguez, Southwest Spirits
- Andrea Hees, RECARO Automotive
- Andy Schwartz, AJ Adhesives
- Amy Sheehan, Hormel Foods
- Kerry-Ann Royes, YWCA South Florida
- John Meccia, CMS Technology, Inc.
- Brent Kedzierski, Shell Oil
- Bob Catalani, Operation Kindness
- Mary Lynn Fayoumi, HR Source
- Sally Glick, Sobel & Co., LLC
- Gabrielle Kalkwijk-Beerepoot, Ardo
- Dr. Mazal Shaul, MShaul Consulting & Training
- Christina Fisher, American Hospital Association
- Christina Long, Redemption Plus
- Barbara Best, CAP STRAT
- Carl LaMell, Clearbrook
- Larry Durham, St. Charles Consulting Group
- Todd Hauptli, AAAE
- Laura Oswald, St. Charles Consulting Group
- Cynthia Zeltwanger, Women’s Leadership Lab
- Robbin Carroll, I Grow Chicago
- Johnny C. Taylor, Jr., SHRM
- Kristin Colber-Baker, Mars
- Roxanne Brown, The Change Decision
- Karen Gordon, WE DESIGN THINK
- Erin Lavelle, STJ Partners LLC
- Jack Barshinger, Aurora University
- Marlene Williamson, Board Advisor
- Kim McGarry, Morningstar
- Jim Ryan, Flexera
- Elizabeth El Lages, Flexera
- The Courage of a Leader®: The Power of a Leadership Legacy
- The Courage of a Leader®: Create a Competitive Advantage with Sustainable, Results-Producing Cross-System Collaboration
- The Courage of a Leader®: Accelerate Trust with Your Team, Customers and Community