We are actively working to support you all as leaders to demonstrate
The Courage of a Leader 4 Pillars. Join us on the journey!
This month we’re focusing on Pillar 4: The Courage to Be Bold and Create the Extraordinary.
For Pillar 4 Resources including How to create extraordinary results, a Resilience building development plan template, and more, click here.
For Pillar 4 Podcast episodes How to inspire and engage others to achieve big vision, How to lead big transformations, Double your impact in one year or less, and more, click here.
A Summary of
The Courage of a Leader® 4 Pillars
How to inspire, engage and get extraordinary results.
A free preview of the core tenants covered in The Courage of a Leader® book
- The Courage of a Leader®: The Power of a Leadership Legacy
- The Courage of a Leader®: Create a Competitive Advantage with Sustainable, Results-Producing Cross-System Collaboration
- The Courage of a Leader®: Accelerate Trust with Your Team, Customers and Community
- The Courage of a Leader®: How to Lead, Sell and Succeed Virtually
The Courage of a Leader®
Our world, right now, needs leaders who know how to inspire, engage and get extraordinary results. Leaders who do so, consistently demonstrate courage in four distinct ways. They uncover and share their authentic selves. They say what needs to be said. They ask others to believe and follow them. They are bold and create the extraordinary.
Amy L. Riley, with over two decades of experience developing leaders at all levels, describes these endeavors as The Courage of a Leader Four Pillars. In this, her second book, she breaks down the pillars and gives easy-to-understand explanations and real examples from powerful leaders. She shares the outlook, frameworks and tools needed to be a courageous leader who inspires and gets extraordinary results.
Get your copy now!
I work with clients that want:
- leaders to fully step into their leadership, boldly achieving what’s really important
- amazingly productive teams
- exceptional leaders who embody courageous leadership
Whatever you need and want to accomplish, we’ll create a customized solution together. Customized solutions can incorporate webinars, half-day to 4-day workshops, assessments that measure emotional intelligence, traits and/or preferences, 360-degree feedback processes, self-study components, elearning and one-on-one and group coaching.