The Courage of a Leader®: How to Inspire, Engage, and Get Extraordinary Results
Purchase your copy of Amy Riley’s book today!
The Courage of a Leader®:
How to Inspire, Engage, and Get Extraordinary Results
Our world, right now, needs leaders who know how to inspire, engage and get extraordinary results. Leaders who do so, consistently demonstrate courage in four distinct ways. They uncover and share their authentic selves. They say what needs to be said. They declare their leadership legacy and trust the guidance it provides. They are bold and create the extraordinary.
Amy L. Riley, with over two decades of experience developing leaders at all levels, describes these endeavors as The Courage of a Leader® Four Pillars. In this, her second book, she breaks down the pillars and gives easy-to-understand explanations and real examples from powerful leaders. She shares the outlook, frameworks and tools needed to be a courageous leader who inspires and gets extraordinary results.
Available in Kindle, paperback and hard cover versions!
Quotes, insights and stories from the following expert executives possessing The Courage of a Leader® are included in the book:
- Jack Barshinger, Aurora University
- Barbara Best, CAP STRAT
- Roxanne Brown, The Change Decision
- Traci Sanders Campbell, BIBO
- Robbin Carroll, I Grow Chicago
- Bob Catalani, Operation Kindness
- Kristin Colber-Baker, Mars
- Larry Durham, St. Charles Consulting Group
- Jenny Elissen, Giantleapers.com
- Mary Lynn Fayoumi, HR Source
- Christina Fisher, Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- Sally Glick, Sobel & Co., LLC
- Karen Gordon, WE DESIGN THINK
- Todd Hauptli, AAAE
- Andrea Hees, Global XBU Innovation
- Gabrielle Kalkwijk-Beerepoot, Ardo
- Brent Kedzierski, HumanWRKS
- Elizabeth El Lages, Flexera
- Carl LaMell, Clearbrook
- Erin Lavelle, WittKiefer
- Christina Long, Redemption Plus
- Kim McGarry, Morningstar
- John Meccia, CMS Technology, Inc.
- Aneesa Muthana, Pioneer Service Inc.
- Laura Oswald, St. Charles Consulting Group
- Nancy Rizzuto, CAP STRAT
- Guillermo Rodriguez, Southwest Spirits
- Kerry-Ann Royes, YWCA South Florida
- Jim Ryan, Flexera
- Andy Schwartz, AJ Adhesives
- Dr. Mazal Shaul, MShaul Consulting & Training
- Amy Sheehan, Hormel Foods
- Johnny C. Taylor, Jr., SHRM
- Linda Torakis, McKechnie Vehicle Components
- Marlene Williamson, Board Advisor
- Kate Winston, Hormel Foods
- Cynthia Zeltwanger, Women’s Leadership Lab
- The Courage of a Leader®: The Power of a Leadership Legacy
- The Courage of a Leader®: Create a Competitive Advantage with Sustainable, Results-Producing Cross-System Collaboration
- The Courage of a Leader®: Accelerate Trust with Your Team, Customers and Community